Integr8 Manufacturing recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the design, manufacture and delivery of precision parts.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation.
The company meets its responsibilities under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations and under this section endeavours to:
- Ensure our clients, agents or distributors understand the requirements of WEE and COSH.
- Ensure all luminaire designs provide the longest possible service life
- Ensure as far as reasonably possible that all luminaires can be dismantled without the need for complex re-processing.
These policies are communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made readily available to the public.